Broad Institute - 7 Cambridge Center
The nearest subway stop is the Kendall Square/MIT station on the Red Line.
Upon exiting the T station on Main Street walk away from Boston (away from the river) one block to Ames Street.
Cross Ames Street and go one half block to the Broad Institute sign. The entrance is on your right.
Metered street parking is available — and limited — around 7 Cambridge Center. We suggest using the Public Parking Garage behind 7 Cambridge Center indicated on the map above.
From Logan Airport
- Take Sumner Tunnel to I-93 North.
- Exit right off I-93 at the Cambridge/Storrow Drive exit.
- When the ramp splits, bear right following signs to Storrow Drive.
- Exit left at the Kendall Square exit.
- At the traffic light, take a right onto the Longfellow Bridge.
- Cross the Bridge - this becomes Main Street.
- Stay right as Main becomes Broadway.
- Turn left on Ames Street (second full stoplight after crossing Bridge).
- Take immediate right into Parking garage entrance (large Parking sign).
- 7 Cambridge Center is the large building at the other end of the garage.
- Main entrance is on Main Street.